- Published: Wednesday, 19 February 2014 12:11
- Hits: 4201
Agreement with Academy of Business in Dąbrowa Górnicza
On 21 August 2014 the Commandant of the Central School of the State Fire Service – Colonel D.Eng. Marek Chmiel and the Rector of the Academy of Business in Dąbrowa Górnicza - Associate Professor PhD – Zdzisława Dacko – Pikiewicz signed an agreement on cooperation between the Schools.
The areas of cooperation included in the agreement are:
• educational, scientific, and research and development joint ventures,
• organization of postgraduate studies and training courses,
• organization of conferences, seminars, research projects, sporting events,
• promotion of fire protection
• exchange of scientific publications.
The agreement is the result of a two-year cooperation between the Schools, the effect of which is and will be the training of highly qualified personnel, sought after in the labor market.