TRAINING IN CIVIL PROTECTION
- Published: Monday, 13 October 2014 14:59
- Hits: 3364
The training courses in civil protection started in 2002 and are aimed at organs and staff of national and local governments. The course prepares to carry out tasks in the field of civil protection according to the functions performed and positions held.
The scope of the training includes, inter alia, the following issues:
- civil protection and civil defence in the national defence system
- responsibilities and competencies of public administration, services, inspections, fire service in the area of civil protection, civil defence and protection of cultural property
- civil defence units - tasks, organization, equipment, rules of achieving readiness for action
- principles of operation and functioning of alarm and warning system
- principles of evacuation of people, animals and property in the event of a mass threat
The training is conducted in accordance with the programme.