Training firefighters from Afghanistan round II
- Published: Wednesday, 19 February 2014 09:14
- Hits: 21867
On June 17, 2013. took place to start training for 19 firefighters from the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan .
The grand opening of training made Commander of the Central School of the State Fire Service in Czestochowa
Senior Brigadier . MSc. Marek Chmiel .
The opening ceremony was attended Military Commandant of Supplements in Czestochowa Lieutenant Colonel . Krzysztof Tarapacz and heads and teachers who will conduct classes during the training .
The scope of the training will include , inter alia:
- The organization of fire protection in Poland
- Tasks and functioning of the National Rescue - Fire Fighting ,
- Qualified first aid,
- Fire safety of buildings,
- Respiratory equipment ,
- Equipment and fittings water - foam,
- Fire extinguishing tactics internal
- Emergency equipment hydraulic and pneumatic .
The selection of subjects was determined on the basis of demand from partners. Classes will be conducted on the military school in well-equipped classrooms with logistic and medical emergency room .
Fire fighters from the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan represent :
- Fire Brigade Headquarters in Kabul
- Divisions logistyczy and Prevention Fire Brigade in Kabul
- Fire Rescue Unit in Kabul.
The group is chaired Bige Gh . Naqshband .
In addition to scheduled classes for Afghan firefighters also provided a cultural program aimed at presenting the traditions and history of Polish . Under this program, the participants will visit , among other things :
- Krakow ,
- Jura Cracow - Czestochowa ,
- Monastery of Jasna Góra.
The " Basic training in tactics and rescue - fire fighting and prevention " is part of the multi-annual program of development cooperation for the years 2012 - 2015 Ministry of Foreign Affairs .